October 2020 Agenda
To All Members Of Eagle & Swinethorpe Parish Council
Your presence is requested to attend the next meeting of Eagle & Swinethorpe Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 27th October 2020, at 7.30pm.
There will be a 10 minutes public forum at 7.30pm when members of the public may ask questions or make short statements.
A further 10 minutes will be set aside to receive reports from the County & District Councillors. Your attendance is required during this time.
This meeting will be conducted via Teams, to ensure social distancing regulations are adhered to due to COVID 19, should any Parishioners, County or District Councillors wish to participate please contact the parish clerk.
Email – email@example.com
Mrs R Popplewell
1. Welcome & Apologies
To receive and accept apologies where a valid reason for absence have been given prior to the meeting.
2. To receive Declarations of Interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interest and requests for dispensations.
3. Notes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Tuesday 29th September 2020 to be approved as minutes.
4. Clerks Update & Correspondence
a. To authorise the signing of orders for payment, note bank balances & any monies received (list previously circulated).
b. To approve the Bank Reconciliation as at 30.09.2020
c. To review the budget as at 30.09.2020
6. Playing Field Update
a. To review and adopt the CCTV policy.
b. CCTV training.
c. Review of COVID 19 at the Playing Field
d. Tree pruning at the Playing Field
7. Website Update
8. To Review the Health & Safety Policy statement
9. Possible Options for the £10,000 Small Business Grant & Retail, Hospitality & Leisure Grant received from North Kesteven District Council.
10. Swinderby Station Carpark Update.
11. Considerations for the Precept for the Year 2021/2022
12. Plans for Remembrance Day
13. Community Speed Watch update
14. Items for the next Agenda.
15. Date & time of next meeting –
Tuesday 1st December 2020 at 7.30pm