Eagle is a village in the North Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated 7 miles (11 km) south-west from Lincoln and 2 miles (3.2 km) east from North Scarle. Eagle is part of the civil parish of Eagle and Swinethorpe. The population of the civil parish taken at the 2011 census was 793.
All Saints Anglican church dates from the 13th century and is Grade II listed. It was rebuilt in the 18th century and again in 1904.
The village has a primary school, post office, village hall, park, nursing home, playing field, and public house.