January 2021 Agenda
TO ALL MEMBERS OF EAGLE & SWINETHORPE PARISH COUNCIL
Your presence is requested to attend the next meeting of Eagle & Swinethorpe Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 12th January 2021, at 7.30pm.
There will be a 10 minutes public forum at 7.30pm when members of the public may ask questions or make short statements.
A further 10 minutes will be set aside to receive reports from the County & District Councillors. Your attendance is required during this time.
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom, to ensure social distancing regulations are adhered to due to COVID 19, should any Parishioners, County or District Councillors wish to attend the meeting, please use the meeting I/D below.
Topic: Parish Council meeting
Time: Jan 12, 2021 07:30 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 777 1854 3645
A G E N D A
1. Welcome & Apologies
To receive and accept apologies where a valid reason for absence have been given prior to the meeting.
2. To receive Declarations of Interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interest and requests for dispensations.
3. Notes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Tuesday 1st December 2020 to be approved as minutes.
4. Notes of the Extra-Ordinary Parish Council meeting held on Tuesday 22nd December 2020 to be approved as minutes.
5. Clerks Update & Correspondence
6. Playing Field Update
a. To consider the quote to pruned the trees at the Playing Field Carpark.
b. To Discuss the Play Inspection Report – previously circulated.
c. To consider the Grass Cutting Quotes for the Playing Field for 2021/2022 season.
7. Finance -
a. To authorise the signing of orders for payment, note bank balances & any monies received (list previously circulated).
b. To review the budget as at 31.12.2020 & to approve the Bank Reconciliation as at 31.12.2020.
c. To Resolve to discuss & approve the precept for the financial year 2021/2022.
8. Possible Options for the £10,000 Small Business Grant & Retail, Hospitality & Leisure Grant received from North Kesteven District Council.
9. To review the following policies
a. Equality Policy
b. Donations & Grant Policy
c. The Emergency Plan
10. To receive comments on the Cycling Strategy Consultation 2020
11. Website Update
12. Items for the next Agenda.
13. Date & time of next meeting –
Tuesday 23rd February 2021 at 7.30pm